Love Monday Through Friday As Much As Saturday and Sunday!
So you’re thinking about working with a coach . . . Perhaps you want to:
• Look for a new career
• Change employers
• Change your career AND your employer
• Grow in your current career – get to the next level
• Identify the career and employer that best fit who you are
• Figure out what you want to be when you grow up
These are just some of the areas in which I work with clients
I can help you:
• get clear on your vision for your career
• identify the values you hold that are important to career choices
• understand your preferences on the skills you want to use in a new career
• identify the right career fit as you move forward
• identify career options for exploration
• develop a plan for making the changes you want
• implement your individual plan
• implement an ongoing career development plan
I’m Deirdre McGee, owner of Twelve Stones Coaching, LLC. I am a Certified Life, Leadership and Career Management Coach. My passion is helping professionals love what they do. I believe you have the right and the capacity to do work that you enjoy and by which you are fulfilled. You don’t have to have the Sunday Night Blues; a Monday morning stomach ache or go through your week praying for the weekend to come. You spend approximately one-third of your waking hours at work, so why not love what you do in a place you enjoy and thrive?
During this complimentary call, we will explore what brings you to consider working with a coach; which goals you want to achieve in the process; any questions you have about the process, and it will give us both the opportunity to determine whether we would make good partners for where you are in your career journey.
If you’d like to explore working with me, click the “contact” button to the right. I’d love to chat with you!